I'm sorry but ..... !

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 23:42:03 EST 2008

Joe,

Yeah I open the Dictionary and then turn on Revolution UI Elements in
Lists. Then under the stack "revDictionary" I can open the stack
script as well as select the fields and other items of the Dictionary.
Then using GLX2 I select the item "  revDocumentationPrefSet" which
takes me to the "revDocumentationLibrary" where the setting for the
"kBodySize" constant is located and it has a value of 11 which is for
the Dictionary body fields.

I think if you save a copy of the changed stack and then physically
replace it in it's place for RR that it should work. Am doing so now.

Tom