I'm sorry but ..... !

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Nov 16 23:39:26 EST 2008

How in the devil should I know that I have to look in a folder named
Toolset to find this? etc., etc. etc.

Most unintuitive. If it is intended that we be able to see/use these
kinds of things, there should be buttons that reveal their presence
without a high degree of special/inside knowledge. After all, I don't
intend to spend the rest of my years exploring the innards of Rev files.

Doesn't help a bit, but thanks anyway. I was merely hoping there might
be someplace that I could change something that would increase the
size of the dictionary's text. Guess I'm just a bit cranky tonight.
(meek smile)

Joe Wilkins