Conference DVD without resources?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Nov 16 08:39:56 EST 2008

Hi Tiemo,

i received on Thursday an email, in whhich i was informed that my DVD is on its way. The email also
contained username,password and downloadlink for the resources. Runrev asked not to give this information away.

So if you did not receive this email, the best thing is to contact support.

Regards,

Matthias