Standalone error

David Mendriski djdrisk at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 17:42:24 EST 2008

I recently foolishly changed the selection for the "Application Icon"
and the "Document Icon" in the Standalone setup menu.  Since doing
so, I receive a "There was an error while saving the standalone
application" message.  I cannot remember what the settings were
before making this change.  I have tried selecting "no icon" as
well.  My program saved a standalone version perfectly before I
tampered with that setting.  Can anyone help me figure out how to set
the original default to RunRev's big R icon, if that is the problem?
The only change I made to the program before saving was to add one
small simple handler which for the first time uses the "set
traversalOn" command.  I am trying to save standalones for both Mac
OSx and for Windows. Could that be the problem?  Please advise.