Interactive Fiction with Runtime Revolution

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 10:16:05 EST 2008

Hi,

Recently, i have been studying the didactic possibilities for young students
of creating works of interactive fiction with a custom made application
created with RunRev:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_fiction

>From my single point of view, creating in RunRev such kind of application should
be a fairly simple programming task, but surely i am missing some important
information.

Does one participant in this mail list have already created a similar application?
Do you remember any specific unsurmountable roadblocks during development?

Thanks in advance.

al