[meet up] Le Web 2008 in Paris

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Nov 12 08:17:29 EST 2008

Hi Jim,

I will not be there, but when I went to Paris last time (March, this
year), I stayed at Hotel Des Allies (20 Rue Berthollet) for 1 week and
it was not too expensive. Well, facilities are not "shining" (it is one
star hotel), but it is extremely well located nearby the Latin quarter,
just within 10-15 min walking distance from Notre Dame. And I would
recommend taking a walk along the river Seine in the evening to relax
after the competition :-)

All the best!
Viktoras