Random algorithm

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 11 16:27:27 EST 2008

Hi Jacques,

You can find a library for random.org here: <http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html
 >.

I have never seen any specific documention on the algorithm behind
Rev's built-in random function. I suspect it is a standard C++ function.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !