Post Command Problem

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Nov 11 05:36:08 EST 2008

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the help.

This is a weird problem, here's a bit more info:

We are sending records to the server encoded as XML, this works fine
99% of the time. The app reads records from a DB and blocks this into
a big block using a "SendBlockingFactor". If this is set to 200, I
get the problem *if* the response is over a certain (yet to be
determined) size. If I reduce the blocking factor (to say 50), it
works (since the response is not smaller), however this slows it down
big time.

I will talk to the server people today.

We are using IIS and ASP.NET on the server.

All the Best
Dave