Frequent crashes of Rev 3.0

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 11 04:00:41 EST 2008

Hello,

My Rev 3.0 IDE on Win XP SP3 crashes about 1-10 times a day, not
reproducable. After I had some other "mysteries" in the past I thought it
would be something about my installation and my fault, but now I have read
Viktoras post and it seems not to be only me. Is it only Viktoras and me, or
is it 3.0? My experience is, the frequency of crashes gets up, the more I am
handling objects, like creating, deleting, positioning fields, images, etc.
but that's just a feeling. I also pretty often have error messages (produced
by programming faults, like bad object references) with the window, where I
am asked, if I want to cancel or go to the script, which hang and the only
solution is to kill the task. I don't know if it make sense to put it into
the QA, because I can't reproduce any situation.

Am I supposed to switch back to 2.9? What are your experiences

Tiemo