Printing options from answer printer

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 02:18:34 EST 2008

Joe,

I can't get that to work. I must have the syntax wrong but I'm not
seeing how it is wrong.

Make a new mainstack and put the following script in a button.

on mouseUp
    answer printer as sheet
    if the result is not "Cancel" then print this card from topLeft to
rightBottom into 72,72,72,72
end mouseUp

The script editor doesn't complain about anything until you run it.
The it generates the following error.
execution error at line 8 (print: coordinate not a point) near
"topLeft", char 1

Bill