Printing options from answer printer

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Nov 10 02:14:57 EST 2008

Bill,

I'm currently printing portions of some cards using the "print card
from topLeft to rightBottom into pageRect" statement after setting the
print scale to varying numbers from 1 to .75 and the printed results
are not distorted so long as the pageRect is proportional to the image
size indicated. At least that is what I've been trying to do and the
prints look fine. That makes sense to me, so that's the way I've done
it.

So, in my case, I guess I'm setting the scaling myself?

Joe Wilkins