Legacy Print problem

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 01:04:38 EST 2008

--- Joe Lewis Wilkins <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Richmond directed me to use the answer printer
> statement which
> provides the dialog I needed.
>
> Thanks for your concern,
>
> Joe Wilkins

Important to remember is that the 'answer printer'
command has a different meaning on Revolution 2.9 or
higher. In fact, 'answer printer' now only lets you
pick the printer, and 'answer page setup' does the
other function.
So you may wish to write two different printing
routines or bracket certain parts of your script with
checks for 'the version' to test if it is running on
top of Rev engine 2.9 or higher.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====