Strange thing happening with array (old fashioned)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 9 14:15:36 EST 2008

Hi JB,

There was a bug where arrays were stored in the wrong place in memory,
or however one might explain this. What you observe may be the result
of that bug. The bug has been fixed and I don't expect this to happen
in 3.0.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum/

Benefit from our inexpensive hosting services. See http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html
  for more info.

On 9 nov 2008, at 20:20, jbv wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just for the anecdote, here's a strange behaviour (probably a bug)
> that
> wasted almost
> 1 hour of my coding time to find its origin (I'm using an old Rev cgi
> engine 2.5 on a
> linux server).
> When I was running the following code :

<scripts snipped>