Print problem

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Nov 8 10:32:12 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Looks like I need to stay up later to get your responses. (smile)

Thats what I was looking for, but *revShowPrintDialog true,true*
doesn't show a dialog of any kind. This is under 2.6.1 on a G4 running
9.2.1.

I'm using Print card from (x,y) into pageRect. but that shouldn't mess
things up. Should it. Totally different Menu items.

Joe Wilkins