Legacy Standalone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 15:30:17 EST 2008

Richmond, Thanks for your response.

On Nov 7, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
>
> "I've created a Legacy Standalone, but it will not open."
>
> First of all; what do you mean by a 'Legacy Standalone' ?
>

> Do you mean:
>
> 1. A standalone made to run on an out-dated OS (such as Mac Classic) ?
Yes! Precisely.

> 2. Something quite different ?
>
> "The rev stack was saved as a Legacy Stack"
>
> If that was so, what did you build the standalone with?

I built the standalone using that stack using Rev 3, but running it
under 2.6.1 on a G4 with OS 9.2.1. I suppose I should transfer the
Legacy saved stack over to the G4 and build the standalone under 2.6.1
- assuming that will work. Hadn't even thought of that. Now that I
have everything on my Intel Mac with a very large monitor, I hate it
when I have to do anything on the G4, but that sure makes sense. Thanks.

Joe Wilkins