no such object in step by step debugger

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 7 15:24:53 EST 2008

Jacques,

Your code works fine here, provided that the property exists. It
doesn't matter whether Rev is in debugging mode or not.

Another possibility is that there are quotes around the field name in
the custom property currentField. If the currentField is 'field "Field
Name"' then word 2 of the currentField is "Field Name" including the
quotes and I don't expect such a field to exist.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com