Cloning a stack

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Nov 7 12:00:21 EST 2008

> Thanks Jan. I'm sure I tried that, but I'll try it again. Maybe I
> didn't properly identify the clone when I tried saving it.

Actually, to be more clear, cloning the stack puts it in memory, but there's
no attached file path, so trying to just "save" it after the clone has
happened won't do anything. You need to set "the filename" of the cloned
stack to a path on disk, and THEN save it. As in:

clone stack "ABC"
-- "it" now contains a reference to the new stack
-- it just made that's in memory
set the filename of it to "/Users/yourUserName/Desktop/ABC.rev"
save it

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.