Windows standalone arrow keys problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Nov 7 10:22:14 EST 2008

Bonjour Joe,

Le 7 nov. 08 à 16:14, Joe Lewis Wilkins a écrit :

> Thanks for the suggestion, Mark. I hadn't even thought about a
> keyboard setting for the Fusion/XP I'm running. Everything is/was
> perfect on the Mac side of things. I knew it wasn't skipping cards.
> That was just my best way of describing what was going on. I'm sure
> everything will be fine once I make that adjustment; and, perhaps,
> include a caveat in my instructions for the users.

Instead of including a caveat in your instructions (you know that
users never read instructions :-), you could script your own arrowKey
handler and add at the end a 'put flushEvents("keyDown") into tTrash'
that will make all supernumerary arrowKey sent ignored.
See flushEvents in the docs.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.