Re-2: Using the Player to run a stack + start.rev

Franz Böhmisch boehmisch at animabit.de
Fri Nov 7 03:15:22 EST 2008

Hello,

I use a stack "start.rev" compiled to "start.exe" for running any stack of the same name. Perhaps you want to test this approach ... I have no experience with Media at all.
Make a stack "xyz.rev" with the following stack script, compile it to "xyz.exe" and rename it to "myapp.exe".
Then put your "myapp.rev" in the same dir.

myapp.exe runs myapp.rev ...

Regards, Franz

on OpenStack
set the rect of this stack to 0,0,0,0
get the effective filename of this stack
put it into dateiname
put it into pfad
set the itemDelimiter to "/"
delete the last item of pfad
set the defaultfolder to pfad
replace pfad with "" in dateiname
set the itemDelimiter to "."
delete the last item of dateiname
delete the first char of dateiname
put ".rev" after dateiname
--answer pfad & cr & dateiname
go stack URL dateiname in a new window
close stack "Start"
end OpenStack

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter