Using the Player to run a stack

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 12:30:38 EST 2008

You can see that from Rev's point of view, if you could do this, they would
effectively have released a standalone generating version of Rev in the form
of Media. If Ken were to release a StackRunner that would play Media files,
this is what he would have done.

What to do?  Talk to Rev.  They probably are not going to object to your
installing your copy of Enterprise for your own use on one of the office
machines for a limited period.  Its only marginally infringing the license,
its temporary and its for one and the same user.

Peter