Using the Player to run a stack

shari at gypsyware.com shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Nov 6 12:11:40 EST 2008

> Just curious: since you already have the nearly limitless world of
> Enterprise, why bother with the confines of Media at all?

I have a part time day job, and I convinced them to invest in Media so
that I could write them a program at their office, on their time, on the
days I am there.  Part of the sales pitch to them was that it would only
cost them $50 for the software I needed.  They agreed.

So at home for my own software usage, I have Enterprise.  But for them,
it's Media.

I didn't think they'd go for me taking several weeks off to work at home
on their project.  Here they can see that I'm doing something for them.

I'm getting close to releasing it to them so deployment is coming to the
forefront.

Make sense now?

:-)
Shari