Using the Player to run a stack

Shari Coxford scoxford at hermansilvercpas.com
Wed Nov 5 17:22:00 EST 2008

I opened the properties of the stack and set the program it opens with to be the Rev Player (on Windows).

The stack launches fine and in preliminary tests appears to run fine.

However, the player is just a white screen in the background covering up the desktop with an R in the lower left corner.  There is no menu of any kind, anywhere, except the ones in my stack.  Is this normal?  In reading the archives people mention preferences and options, secureMode and other things.  Perhaps these old posts no longer apply?

Just wanting to make sure I do not miss something important.

Thanks!

Shari