AW: how can I force the tooltip window to be closed?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Nov 3 04:08:59 EST 2008

Hi Mark,
Setting the tooltip to empty will clear the tooltip text, but I just wanted
to close the tooltip window. Ok, this could be the last workaround, to store
the tooltip somewhere, setting it to empty and setting it again, after the
window has closed. Hmmm, thought there would be a straight forward way, like
"close tooltip" :)
Thanks
Tiemo