Vista 64-bit computer?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Nov 1 04:33:11 EDT 2008

This problem is fixed using the my Vista 64 patch stack at:
http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altplugins/Vista64Patch.rev

Basically, the issue has to do with 'the globalnames' wherein there
are 2 environment globals which are problematic:

$ProgramFiles(x86)
$CommonProgramFiles(x86)

I've tracked down both the message box bug and the script editor bug
to this problem and have created a patch which writes
and saves the Message Box stack and the revDebugger stack. As with all
my patches, you can revert to a previous state.

This patch will not run on anything but Vista 64. Even if a mac or other pc
were patched, things will work as they should. I suspect this patch will
be in an upcoming version of Rev. AFAICT, there are no other
outstanding issues with running
Rev 3.0 in Vista.