Mouse Events Transparency

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sat May 31 00:15:08 EDT 2008

Randy,

Actually I sent this right after I read the original message but it
ended up taking a long time to post to the list. I saw the solution of
the group with messages and I have used that one myself especially if
a mouseDown is needed.

I got it to work by including each of the handlers as well in the
button.

I'd probably go with the group solution though...

Regards,

Tom McGrath