Screen Capture other software using RunRev application

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu May 29 18:22:28 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Platform: WINXP
RunRev: 2.9

I was wondering if it is possible to build a screen capture application in
RunRev that works like SnagIt!?
And if so, how would I go about it?
I've played around with this in RunRev, but not fully versed with all the
image commands.

It would work something like this:
Where I can define that the screen capture instance will detect another
software's window or an object such as a button - in that other software,
and then grab the image and bring it back to the RunRev application.
There would be a button to copy the captured image to the clipboard, so that
I can paste it into Word, for example.

SnagIt! website:
http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp

TIA,
Mark Stuart

p.s. Missed the conference, so just placed my order for the RunRev08 DVD.