Is RR too easy? Or too hard? (was) Is RunRev marketed to developers mainly?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 15:29:50 EDT 2008

The catch is:
If anyone uses Google to find answers, or help, or general info...
this won't get much if all you write is RevCode, so use more than one term,
such as Revolution or Transcript, etc.

 Of course, RunRev is unique, but I don't see many people using this beyond
the Rev team.

Lynn mentioned blogging as a way of getting the word out, but we still get
back to using an effective set of key words to take advantage of the list
postings, web sites (ala Richard, Ken, Eric), and blogs.  RevCode is short,
more unique than Revolution and we can define it to mean something more
specific.

Eg.  Early RevCode could be MetaCard.  I think this is true.

I like RevCode better than Transcript, and better than...

Jim Ault
Las Vegas