Is RR too easy? RevCode

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:19:44 EDT 2008

I noticed in the 2.9 documentation the language is simply called
Revolution. All instances of transcript seemed to have been removed
(so now we will be able to tell the old timers from the noobies!)

Neal

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Thomas McGrath III
<3mcgrath at comcast.net> wrote:
> I like RevCode... I think I'll start using that.
>
> Tom McGrath
>

> On May 29, 2008, at 1:46 PM, David Brooks wrote:
>>
>> I needed to describe the course, and I've chosen to use a term introduced
>> to me at Las Vegas by Paul Looney -- RevCode. So, I'm teaching RevCode.
>>  Now, some of you might think this is Revolution, and others transcript, and
>> still others hypertalk-on-steroids. I'm calling it RevCode.
>>
>> In order for the "case" to be made, well, I'd just have to take more from
>> Paul's justification than a good academic should. In our world of sound
>> bytes where "script" is bad and "code" is good, why not RevCode?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Dave B.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911