Is RR too easy? RevCode

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 29 14:38:48 EDT 2008

And it is (dificult)... To program complex functional logic... What shouldnt be hard is wielding the language itself.  It is hard to build a building.. That is why architects use pencil and paper to prototype or design first.  I am sick to death of code writing machismo.  What matters is the elegance of the functionality of the finished product.  What matters is the democratization of computing that happens when the technology itself is designed to be more human allowing more and more people to participate.  Xtalk languages are the most human like languages that computers can understand.  How could that be a problem?

randall