Is RunRev marketed to developers mainly?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu May 29 12:24:01 EDT 2008

Joe,

Your welcome. I never wrote any externals (I was close a couple of
times) but I had to laugh at your comment about being up to your eye-
brows in your own HC externals.

Truth be told, my company bought the Viao for me and other than cross-
platform development I don't use it much for anything else. I used to
work with main frame computers Genigraphics, Moonbase, Zerox, etc. and
then transfered my knowledge to Macs and PCs back almost twenty years
ago and HC was my first interest in writing my own tools that were
missing back then. The Mac was closer in my mind to the Zerox computer
and always seemed to win out when given the choice. Sort of like
Revolution feels now.

Regards,

Tom McGrath