Is RunRev marketed to developers mainly?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu May 29 11:00:30 EDT 2008

Joe,

I agree with the initial reaction to Supercard when Hypercard was
free. However SC had so much to offer with multiple windows and Color
etc. and HC was not being well supported by Apple at that time (the
beginning of the end it felt like) that I felt I needed to purchase
SC. Then the wait for a Web and/or Windows version of SC and it being
passed around between companies and I finally gave up for Director.
That was a big disappointment for me. Thank goodness that MC/
Revolution stuck around and is what it is.

I disagree about this list being mostly Mac users though. I am a
Computer user and prefer Macs but I work on them both side by side and
both on my Mac as well. I know there is a lot of heated wars between
some users but I for one would not even have considered Revolution if
it were Mac only. (my 2 cents on that)

I have been an Enterprise licensee with Revolution since I first found
it and have been glad to pay for it. It has changed my life and my
future outlook on life (programatically speaking).

Tom McGrath