good Rev demos

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:59:36 EDT 2008

> Thanks -- I hadn't realized that the Rev search engine also searched the
> online stack descriptions. I just tried it.

You click on the rev online icon and a pop-up allows you to choose rev
online. That certainly makes the rev online stacks much more of a resource.
I think that I will make a feature request right now that the "rev online"
icon brings up a pop-up which can search online too like this.

Only six example stacks came up for a search on database but it makes sense
as there is no way to upload a real database example as you can't include
the other files.

Your Rev Online picker and watcher sound cool.

The real question is: Why aren't your two stacks in the rev online space
also?

1. The Rev Search Engine (last Docs tab or Help menu in 2.9) allows you to

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com