Is RunRev marketed to developers mainly?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Wed May 28 20:07:19 EDT 2008

I've always wanted RunRev to be as scaleable and supportable as PHP or
Perl or any of the other "attach it to Apache" languages for building
web services. I've got RunRev cgi web server things deployed but for
scaleability, I'm going to learn another language. I've held out for
as long as possible but I really need robust scaleable supportable web
services and the current RunRev infrastructure just does not cut it
for me.

The plugin version of RunRev, as an alternate to things like Flash,
doesn't work for me. I cannot tell my user base to install a plugin. I
need to do everything on the server (or via JavaScript since pretty
much everyone has that turned on).

I'll still do apps in RunRev, wish I could do web services in RunRev.

Kee Nethery