Time Application

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed May 28 13:36:52 EDT 2008

RevList wrote:
> Does anyone have an example of a Time application that will check a start
> and end time and run a function or subroutine between those times and
> pause for a specified interval before checking the time again?

Could you expand on the description of what you want, please ?

Is it an "application" - i.e. a stand-alone that is executed ?
Or a handler that will be passed the start/end times and another handler
to call when appropriate ?

But the basic question I am missing is why "pause for a specified
interval before checking the time again" ?
If it is currently before the start time - why not just wait until the
start time and execute it then ? Why wait for some interval and test
again whether it is within the start/end range ?

--

Alex Tweedly      mailto:alex at tweedly.net      www.tweedly.net