Script Editor

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed May 28 11:55:31 EDT 2008

Andres,

No multiple undo's in the current version. We have had them in the
past in Constellation (our first script editor). The next two
generations did not include multiple undo's due to low demand for the
feature.

We have our own undo queue in GLX2, but have not used it beyond undo
and redo, due to performance on very large scripts. This summer we are
anticipating putting a rewrite of a multiple undo queue that will keep
up with performance needs of large scripts.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2