Shell Command Help

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Tue May 27 16:34:46 EDT 2008

I am trying to write a GUI interface for an application that I run in
Terminal.

In Terminal, if I run
/Users/slynch/Desktop/FCPUTIL_GUI/fcputil -S getstats

I get the following returned
 8.300 413.000 4.000 0.317 1.042 1366.000 100.000 129757.000 0.000
1497612288.000

When I create a button with the following script in Rev
On MouseUp
  put Shell("/Users/slynch/Desktop/FCPUTIL_GUI/fcputil -S getstats") into
tShellCommand
  put Shell(tShellCommand) into tFilesList
  answer tFilesList
End MouseUp

I get this returned
/bin/sh: line 1:8300: command not found

I can see that the Shell command is getting executed, but it chokes after
the first chunk or returned data.

How can I get that entire string captured?

Thanks in advance.

Stewart

Notice of Confidentiality:
material.  Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic
transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all
attachments without copying distributing or disclosing same.