Undos (vs. text alignment) [was: Script Editor]

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun May 25 04:11:59 EDT 2008

Le 25 mai 08 à 00:41, Curry Kenworthy a écrit :

>> I wonder how one would implement unlimited undos in
>> Runtime Revolution?
>
> I would be happy to provide an unlimited undo add-on that works
> anywhere--regular fields or script editor.
>
> I've already committed myself to a text alignment add-on which will
> allow
> users to align paragraphs of text freely, left/right/center, just
> like in
> a word processor.
>
> I can do both projects if there is also demand for an undo solution,
> but I
> want to ask the Rev community: which is needed more urgently? Which
> should
> I prioritize? I would love to hear from some of you to judge interest.

As far as I am concern, I would like the two, but, no doubt, my
priority is your text alignment project esspecially if one could be
able to make indentations (several levels of indentation).
I have an app. that presents a lot of (scientific) texts in fields :
unfortunately any line has to be left aligned ; no possibility to
write indented lists :-((
(mainly because the texts may be printed).

Best regards from Grenoble

André