Undos (vs. text alignment) [was: Script Editor]

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sat May 24 18:41:53 EDT 2008

>I wonder how one would implement unlimited undos in
>Runtime Revolution?

I would be happy to provide an unlimited undo add-on that works
anywhere--regular fields or script editor.

I've already committed myself to a text alignment add-on which will allow
users to align paragraphs of text freely, left/right/center, just like in
a word processor.

I can do both projects if there is also demand for an undo solution, but I
want to ask the Rev community: which is needed more urgently? Which should
I prioritize? I would love to hear from some of you to judge interest.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

--
WordLib: Import Microsoft Word and