New Beast - help required!

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat May 24 09:02:48 EDT 2008

I've just got delivered a Mac Pro - with Leopard and installed Rev 2.9 -
catching up with the times... and got a couple of question regarding the
placement of folders in 2.9

   1. Has the Plugins folder moved back to the Rev Application folder from
   the Documents Folder in Leopard?
   2. If it has is there a way to know where the Rev Plugins folder is on a
   system - I guess there is a Rev internal way of knowing this?
   3. In the documentation palette - you can search for sample scripts -
   where are they kept? How could `i make my library of scripts available to
   this search?

By the way - I am amazed by this Mac Pro - I've used laptops for so long now
that the shock of how BIG this thing is was substantial - but wow the design
and beauty and speed of this beast is something else :)