Newsletter 49 picture backstory

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 15:04:46 EDT 2008

--- "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
> The revUp newsletter #49 just came out, with the
> lead article about the
> conference. At the very bottom is a picture of me
> and some others. From
> left to right: Mark Waddingham, me, and Tariel.
> Behind me is Kevin, and
> just to the right in the background, with her back
> turned, is Jo.
> Everyone looks fabulous except me, which verifies
> that I really should
> have worn that bag over my head.

And just to clarify - Mark Waddingham does _not_ have
two heads nor a third arm - that's me failing to
obscure myself completely from the camera :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing every session from the
conference over and over and over again - sort of like
how my partner likes to listen to the same Johnny Cash
CD over and over and over again.

But my excuse is that I'll learn some neat trick or
get a better insight every time. Because that's what
these conferences are: a fantastic learning
experience, both on- and off-stage.

Happy viewing, everyone!

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====