Simple Way to Duplicate a Stack?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Fri May 23 09:21:51 EDT 2008

Steven,

Why not just change the background color when needed?

Other wise you can use:

clone stack "My Stack"
set the backgroundColor of graphic "My Background" of stack "Copy of
My Stack" to 128,128,128,128

-- or you can rename the newly created stack to something you want and
change the BKG color after that

 From the Docs:
clone
Use the clone command to create a copy of an existing object.
If the object is a stack, the newly created stack is opened. It is
named "Copy of" and the stack's name.

Tom McGrath