Free Pointer Tooltip Plugin for Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 21 10:25:30 EDT 2008

Hi Guys 'n Gals,

I have just updated a little plug-in called Pointer Tooltip. Pointer
Tooltip shows a tooltip with the long ID of the object under the mouse
pointer, while the pointer tool is active. This new version is
compatible with Rev 2.9 and generally more reliable and faster than
the previous version.

Although Pointer Tooltip works perfectly, as far as I know, it shows a
border around the tooltip in Windows, while it shouldn't. I hope to
get rid of this problem in the next version (so, you don't need to
complain about it, as I'm aware).

You can download the plug-in at <http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html
 >, halfway down the page.

Best regards,