SheepShaver file access

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 20 17:33:53 EDT 2008

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Jacque,
>
> Try setting the Unix root to something like "Users/Jacque/Sheepshaver/"
> after creating a folder "Sheepshaver" in your home directory. Although I
> have to restart once or twice sometimes, to make the Unix drive appear,
> this works quite nicely for me.

It's already that way. :(

> I was able to mount the local hard disk as a network drive, but since I
> upgraded to Leopard, I was unable to do so.

I'm doing this in Tiger and it used to work. I'll double check all my
settings though.

I did just figure out how to remount the shared drive. I feel stupid,
it's so easy. I made an alias to it. When the drive is not mounted, I
can double-click the alias and it comes back. Yay! Progress. :)

Jacque