[ANN] Yet Another Blog

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 20 17:25:47 EDT 2008

Just a quick note to announce that my company has added a Revolution
Development category to the company blog. I plan on writing every once
and a while about Revolution and how we use it at Blue Mango Learning
Systems. Hopefully it will prove interesting to folks working on
applications in Revolution.

There are two posts up there now. One on why we use Revolution in our
company and another on some experiments we are doing with integrating
our ScreenSteps Live web service into desktop applications.

The latest posts are listed in the sidebar of our Revolution Developer
Resources page for those interested:

<http://revolution.bluemangolearning.com>

--
Trevor DeVore