Simple Database without SQL

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue May 20 16:18:44 EDT 2008

> Unless anyone can suggest something easier or better
> to use.
> I'm always open to suggestions, and not being much of
> a programmer
> myself.. I seem to learn much better by example.

Well, not to toot my own horn, but an *alternative* to Rev's XML external
(another file) is my XML Library - it's pure Rev code, contained in a stack
that you can make a substack of your main application so it doesn't add
another file to deploy. If you're data needs are reasonably modest, you
might want to check it out:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/products/xmllib/xmllib.htm

There's a comparison on the site vs. the revXML.dll, if you want to look at
it, and the docs are really good and have a lot of (short) examples.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/