[ANN] Shipping Schedule for GLX2 Visual Application Browser

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Tue May 20 12:03:30 EDT 2008

GLX2 Visual Application Browser (VAB) will be shipping later than
anticipated, but it's well along the path to release.

It's taking longer than we anticipated to get the property inspector
integrated and working well in VAB, so we're holding up a more open
beta and release of the product.

Those who have already purchased VAB will get an extra month added to
their licenses as soon as they receive the product and register on our
support site (www.glx2.com). The extra month is intended as a "thank
you" for being so patient.

I have a couple strategies for working around the last coding and
integration challenges on VAB, but it will have to wait, however. Our
family sponsors a Sun Dance every year around this time and that's
where I'll be for the next week. No phone, no internet, no computer.

I'm looking forward to getting VAB out the door in 2 to 3 weeks from
today.

My son Joe will be watching the GLX2 support site and fielding
questions, requests, etc. while I'm gone for the next week.

See everyone next week!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.