Simple Database without SQL

Chris Young cyoung_mi at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 11:44:39 EDT 2008

Thank you VERY much everyone.. Wow

I think I'm just going to go with a simple XML
external file
to hold the data I need..
it really is going to be just a simple single user
database
holding just simple name/address/phone number info.

I'm sure someone has already created a sample stack
doing just want I want.. but so far I haven't really
found any.

Thanks again for everyones help and research.
Sarah has a very nice XMLDemo tutorial on her website.
I'll try and use that as a base.

Unless anyone can suggest something easier or better
to use.
I'm always open to suggestions, and not being much of
a programmer
myself.. I seem to learn much better by example.

Thanks again!
Chris

<http://www.revjournal.com/tutorials/saving_data_in_revolution.html>