PAYPAL [was] [ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon May 19 08:59:59 EDT 2008

>As a buyer, I have used PayPal only twice but have not gotten an
>undue number of spam emails.  In general my method for dealing with
>spam is to just go through my emails selecting anything that appears
>to be uninteresting and deleting these messages. Takes but a second
>each time and I tend to delete (unread) most of the messages in my
>inbox.
>No biggie.

I've used Paypal as a buyer a few times and did not encounter
anything out of the ordinary.  I don't recall pulling my hair out
with a bunch of windows or questions or hoops to jump thru.  Maybe it
has something to do with the type of payment used?  I used a checking
account debit card, with no hassles at all.

Shari
--
   Humorous sports t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com