PAYPAL [was] [ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Mon May 19 08:49:54 EDT 2008

On May 19, 2008, at 8:23 AM, Malte Brill wrote:

> How do others handle this?

Usually there is an ordinary secure payment option. When I have had an
active PayPal account it has been accompanied with endless emails
telling me to go here or there to confirm a fictitious payment of some
sort.

I have a plan B, if you'd like to consider it! Let me know off-list if
you use iTunes, and I'll trade you an iTunes gift for a game code.