Combo box background color

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun May 18 22:22:02 EDT 2008

Thanks! After fooling around I decided it looked too bizarre to have
90% of the fields one color and the combo boxes white so I reverted
everything to white.

Neal

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Sarah Reichelt
<sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Neal Campbell <nealk3nc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> When I change the background color of the combo box, it correctly
>>  colors the drop-down list's background but not the "selected" display
>>  (non-expanded). Is it possible to set this to the desired background
>>  color?
>
> I don't think it is. As far as I know, Rev just gets the system to
> draw the controls using it's own settings and we can't do anything
> about that. You would have to construct your own group of controls to
> do this.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911